What a jam-packed weekend!!! It's over though, finally. How many people say that!? "Yes, the weekend is over!" Not many. I was bidding on a k2 snowboard on ebay and lost just now. The retard outbid me by over a hundred bucks! Grr....I might be able to get a better deal than that girl did though, cause I found a sight where it sells for less. I'm hopin' I'll win the auction for these rad bindings. Mebbe not. Hmmm...I got this hilarious, random email from my dad the other day:
"How about a Gibson 1959 Korina Flying V for your birthday?
love..................."
Ha! I wrote him back sayin',"Sure!" and told some friends, who all thought I would look pretty cool with one. lol...
Guess what? God totally made me feel all better yesterday and today about the love situation. Really! I barely even thought about it. I'm so happy. It's amazing how satisfied with life I am, and when that stuff comes up I forget about how rad all my friends are and how much love and excitement is around me constantly, how blessed I am. Yeah, dumb. I'm over it now though. Okay, I'm leaving. There's a weird guy making strange noise in here right now.
"I like having a cold!...*burp*"~Dana today at church
Sunday, February 02, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment