Ugh, what a stupid morning this has been so far, and it's only 8:10am!!! I woke up at 6:35, and couldn't fall back asleep. Got up at 7, ate, washed teeth, brushed face~I mean, brushed my teeth and washed my face~ and then looked everywhere for my calculator to balance my checkbook real quick. Where did I end up finding it? In my roommates' bookbag!!!! ARGH!!!!! So finally I'm here at the library, doing some last minute homework for geography, and I of course checked my email to procrastinate a bit more, and what could have cheered me up more than to get an email from my dad that takes me to an album of all his pictures from Christmas break. Ah...that definitely did!! :) So hopefully now I can get to work and not flunk my next two tests this morning like I flunked the last two. Yup, I really flunked 'em. I really really truly got F's on both of 'em. Blech!
"How many mascot is gonna be a tiger--I mean, pretty many."~Meg
"You know, magic moment here."~ITMS teacher
"If I were to make a commercial about gelatto, it would be,"It's gelatto."~Kristin
Friday, February 07, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment