Yes, my second entry in one day. Just thought I'd let you guys know how the tests turned out. I ended up not having my Geography test, which lightened my day up completely! Then, I aced my French test (or at least I think I did), and had an easy time in my REC class. Cool. Kristin and I went to Kentwood and ate lunch and then I convinced her to not go home and hang out with me today since I miraculously have the night off of work and didn't want to pick up a shift. I got my snowboard today, and boy, is it cool.
I just read Phil's blog and he was talkin' bout piercings~funny, the only one I'd want to get if I was gonna get something pierced has always been my eyebrow. That made me feel cool, but, then again, I don't have my eyebrow pierced, so....uh...yeah. I'm not cool. I mean, I want one, but it does this weird thing where it slowly slides out of your eyebrow and leaves a scar, and I don't need another scar on my face. And I work, so that doesn't really allow me to get anything cool done. How long have I wanted to have a big, blue streak in my hair? Since high school. But because I have worked in the restaurant business since then I have never been able to. Oh well. Someday I will work in a cool place where they let me do that. But then again, maybe I won't really care anymore. Actually, a lot of it is that I just don't really care anymore. I have no style, no cool hair or make-up tricks or anything. I don't know how to dress nice or anything. Last night I was talking to someone about how it'd be weird if I actually did my hair, and they said that they'd all laugh at me! I mean, makes sense, but....:( Oh well. It's okay...blah....
It is lovely outside. I mean, it's freakin' cold, but it snowed ALL DAY yesterday and it was so cool. I got invited to go snowboarding this weekend and next, but can do neither. It stinks. Oh! Guess what? I took a field trip to the post office yesterday!!! Yeah!!! dumb!!!! We were all sitting in this classroom learning about bulk mail stuff, and my teacher said to the speaker in front of all of us,"Hey, can you tell them that they have a one-minute paper at the end of class," and we were all like,"Okay, do you think we didn't hear you?"
Emperor's New Groove quote of the day:
"squeak-em..."~Izma as kitty cat
Friday, February 07, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment