Tuesday, July 30, 2002

Hello my lovely little munchkins. In case you haven`t noticed, the postings are all messy and then, miraculously, the next day they are nice and polilshed! That`s cause I edit them folks. Yep, that`s right, strange as it sounds.

Yeah, I don`t know what I`m talkin about. I do know that I am homesick. Very much.

I have forgotten several homework things in class lately and I sit there and I don`t know what to say because I have to say it in French and the teacher and all the students are looking at me, trying to understand, and I`m like, "Je.....ne.....sais....pas!" (translation: "I don`t know!") But you gotta make it flow....its gotta be like "Jehne sais-pah!" Yeah, like that. Soft "g". Good. Good job. Ha, one of our sentences today in my phonetics class was "Non, non, et non!" Try to guess what that means.

You know, today I am recalling one of my good friend`s home made movies..."Somethings in the Air." I seem to do that whenever I say, "Yup, that`s right folks." Those of you who know this incredible movie know the friend I`m talking about. Mandy Moo! You all should see that movie sometime. It's going to New Line Cinema in 2005, I think.

Guess what? I have another random 'memoire.' It goes a little somethin' like this....

When I reached the seventh grade and started the swim team, I realized that the hair on my legs was getting kind of noticeable. The other girls my age were starting to shave, so one day I asked my mom if I could shave, ya know, if she could teach me. Um.....she freaked out!!! She started yelling at me and told me I didn`t need to, and she stormed outside with me to ask my father if this would be okay. My dad`s response? "Yeah, sure, hun, why don`t you teach her?" (This was after my mom said with much anger in her voice,"Nicholette thinks she needs to shave her legs. What do you think about that!?") So she showed me. I`ve been shaving ever since.

Okay, I cracked myself up with that but I don`t know how funny the rest of you will find it.

Emperor`s New Groove quote of the day:
"If you would have just taken me through the forest in the first place we all could have been spared your little KISS OF LIFE...."-Kuzco, while drying off after a trip through a "Raging river of death!"

No comments: