Hello! I don`t have much to talk about today (since it has only been about 18 hours since I was last in the lab and posted) but I think I have a new section I would like to add besides the Emperor`s New Groove quote of the day and your french lessons. It is called, "Odd memories." Why? Because (as Joe Zickafoose himself has noted) for some reason, the shower is the place to recall those weird remembrances you would otherwise never recall. For Joe, its things that made you angry years ago, and you feel like it just happened. For me, although it includes those types of memories sometimes, most of the time it is just random stuff. Yesterday, I remembered this:
When I was in second grade I was one of the best spellers in my class (a position held in high regard back in elementary school; alas, now, not so much) and one day we were going over words we had just learned how to spell. We stumbled upon "vegetable" and when my teacher asked me how I remembered how to spell it, I said something like,"Its easy! You just take 'vege' (yeah, yeah, i didn`t know how to spell 'veggie') and 'table' and put them together!" "Good job Nicholette!" ??????? yeah, weird. This actually happened. More to come soon.......
Andy, if you ever read this, you have good taste in music. You too Phil. Introduce me to more stuff when I get back!
Emperor`s New Groove quote of le jour:
"Are you kiddin' me-this is hand-carved mahoghany!" -Kronk, when Izma tells him to break the door down
(yeah I don`t know how to spell "mahoghany" either, I don`t think. Give me a break! It was in second grade that I spelled good!)
Monday, July 29, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment