Friday, July 29, 2005

Woah! It's been a long time, now hasn't it? Since last time lots has happened...new house, new job, new clothes, Jill's baby, riding my bike (yes!), a call of some sort, and much more! I now work in missions and it is amazing...I get to read missionary newsletters as part of my job and my heart gets desperate and I get tears in my eyes...all on the clock. There are awesome things going on all around us all the time! I just want to do it someday! It's really inspiring to see how many people have devoted many years in the ministry here in the U.S. and then get to go onto the field...I don't have to do it and get it over with right away, although I'd like to--God's timing is best. BUT I'm super pumped about doing missions soon anyways...and World Missions Summit. Everyone and their dog should go. It will be incredible.
I'm getting back to working out. It's so difficult for me to make a habit of anything, let alone working out. When I swam it was a no brainer--I was so into competition I didn't even think about how it was keeping me in shape. And riding my bike everywhere was a no brainer too--I just did what I had to do. I finally feel like I'm my age. 25 is coming up really soon...weird. Well, I should go--I'm having a garage sale with Jen tomorrow, and helping landscape at the Hub, so it's gonna be a long long day. Love ya'll!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, if i had a dog, i would SO take him.
love,
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

hey, where are you? i've been looking and looking....
just keep looking, i tell myself. she'll show up - someday....