Wednesday, August 17, 2005

It's kind of weird to say this, but...I'm becoming masochistic, I think, in the area of physical exertion. Don't get me wrong, this is a brand new feeling I'm having, but...I'm beginning to like my cruel (as of late) workouts. I even signed up for an 8k...never done that before. I will probably die of dehydration or hip-joint pain at the end of it. I don't know...I can run for an hour straight, but I run so slow that I'm not sure that I can complete 5 miles in that time. Which is really lame, but I have short legs. Gimme a break. But, anywho, it's almost time for me to get off of work, almost 9, and...well, I actually want to go to SMS and run. Huh?! This is probably just a phase. I'm sure I'll be over it in about a week. Check back with me in a month and see if I've stuck with it--I will personally bet YOU $20 I will have quit already...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah...I'm impressed.

Anonymous said...

Nic, hey! I bet you will stick with it and run the 8K, you can do it! Did you get our pics of Aidan? I haven't heard from you in so long! Let me know how things are going! Love you! Jill