Today on my run, my knees bothered me, but not as much as last week! Yay! Praise God. I also embarrassed myself; when I was listening to "Anything" on my cd, I was so happy I ran faster and faster and jumped up (pathetically) and hit a leaf, and a van drove by and the people probably saw me! Embarrassing!!! I probably looked like a fool. Fool. That has been my favorite word for about three months. I really hope that we can get that wonderful house on Boonville. Jesus, please? I'm excited about life, and my near future...and scared, too, that the dreams and things I want like a new, good job and that house and something else, won't ever come true/happen. But, it's okay! Yay! I have Jesus, and that's all I need. I love Him. He makes me smile really, really big. I am so manic, but...life is beautiful. It truly is. And so are people. I wish we weren't all so scared of each other...scared to make conversation, go deeper...okay, well, to end this, I thought I would share my dinner, for Mandy's sake:
12 spears of asparagus (mmm!) and angel hair pesto pasta with chicken and chocolate milk. Yummy!
Monday, May 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Fool, huh?...
Seems familiar.
;)
Oops.
This is Courtney. You can call me anonymous if you'd like, though.
Hey! Yay, i had a comment in my guestbook!
Last night i was totally not laughing at you. I started laughing because Noble said LIFE and the way he says it just cracks me up. I was feeling really blah and tierd yesterday and that night was a little loopy, plus laughing alone and when it's not really appropiate is really funny...so i couldn't stop. Those laughs are great. Ahhhhhh....so anyways. I have NO idea what i was going to say to you. Probably just something i've been repeating myself about. Yep...probably. Probably something about the house which yes i guess i am tiering of waiting for but we all are, and i decided last night that i don't need to talk about it anymore. God will provide for us. And I do really trust that however this works out even if i don't see it working out better for me neccisarily that it happend in the best way. We've been praying about this too much for things not to go according to God's will. Maybe i will have to move back home for a month. I've decided that's okay...even if i don't get to talk to that cute guy at the Kansas City Vineyard while i might possibly be home for that month...or so. Haha. isn't it funny how we work?
P.S.-I love you. Last night you made me laugh but not while you were in front of everyone. I would be a jerk if i had laughed then.
Yes, we should hang out Saturday. Hey wanna come over when Logan and Amber do for earing making? You could make bracelets and stuff if ya want.
Okay...bye!
Oh hey, i wanna go to that arts-fest thing too. Is is saturday?
Yes, the Flaming Lips. They are practically as if they are most actually really Burning. Except that they are only Flaming. Which is almost nearly quite actually the exact same identical undifferentiated thing, but with different lexigraphic ...-ish properties. I don't think lexigraphic is a word, but it should-ought to be. Don'tcha think?
-such
Nicholette - you know I would be laughing if I saw you jump up and hit a leaf! Laughing because of the joy you bring into peoples' lives. You keep on jumping for those leaves. I love you!
- Jen-onymous
almost as good as "fool" is "doofus". and it's fun to say. doo-fus. :)
-joel
I love you Nicholette! 5 more weeks until the baby is here! ~Jill
Yes...hit by a car...it's terrible. I'm glad I didn't die, or fall into the middle of the intersection and get my head skooshed by a moving vehicle!! ;)
Yes...hit by a car...it's terrible. I'm glad I didn't die, or fall into the middle of the intersection and get my head skooshed by a moving vehicle!! ;)
Philip
Post a Comment