Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Hellooooo....I went to this rad place called IKEA today. It's like this modern-like furniture home store, and it made me wish I was settling down somewhere in my own little pad or something, or that we had an IKEA really close to Springfield so that me and Lacy can furnish our place real nice. I miss you girl! I hope you had a great birthday (I obviously forgot ) and I hope things get better, please don't move back to Guam!!! (he he) There was this SA-WEET 'loft-bed,' which is actually like a bunk bed without the bottom bunk and tons of space under there instead.
I got online and there was some thing about how the new 'summer it-thing-to-do' is to be a single celeb!! I just thought to myself,"How lame!" while reading about all the newly or recently single (many divorced) people and how ET was referring to it as the 'hip' thing to do. Dumb. Just plain dumb. Do people ever stay married nowadays? Seems like they don't.
Anyways, so yeah, that store made me think about how I wanna get a little run-down apartment or house and fix it up real nice, and have my sweet little pad, real close to a campus (since I will prally do campus ministry, although I don't know if I will be full-time or not) in Scotland or wherever God wants me, with my own doggie, and schtuff. But this won't happen for, mmm, several years, I'm thinkin', so Oh well. I need to go running today but there's only like mebbe one hour of day light left and I am really tired. I don't want my exercise program to lose it's juice already? Okay, I guess it won't. I've been doin' really good. Mebbe I will still go tonight though. EEERch!!! I dunno! I really miss everyone. :( I need some direction.

"I'm the captain of the gravy train...all aboard!!!"~Homsar

No comments: