Tuesday, June 24, 2003
Woah! Bloggin two days in a row, can you believe it! I just wanna say I'm sorry to those of you I have failed lately,either with talkin on the phone, writing emails, or letters, or talking online. Moo, I WILL be online tonight at 7 pm YOUR time. You were in my dream last night with Jilly! We were goin' to Starbucks but I had no money and neither did you! Meg, I am gonna write you some snail mail and I will be available Wednesday evening, but I don't know for how long. I can call you though, cause my Pa (he he) has free long distance at night. What time is good? Dana, I am sorry I sucked on Sat. night talkin~ I was a bit distracted. :) Logan, I am a freakin' jerk for not writing you yet or anything, an email is in due course. Now, let's see, I'm gonna say hi and stuff to everyone I can think of! KP, I had a great talk with ya yesterday, and I miss you. Andrew, I miss you LOADS and I am praying for you. Wayne, you're awesome. Peter, you make me so happy! Dave and Amasa, my soul brothers, I miss you! Charity, I will call you soon. Sarah, or Si-Eh-Ra, Herman, that is, I miss you loads and can't wait to smooch you again! Just kiddin. You know what I mean. :) Jilly, if you're reading this, I miss you and love you and cannot wait to see you! Mel and Lacy, I love you both soooo much and we're gonna hang out tons when I get back! Arin GilBERT, how ya doin,' fool? Jerod, I am praying for you, you alright? I know you don't read this but oh well...Andy, 'sup? I hope you're doing great! Philip-eee, how you and your grrrl doin? Better yet, how YOU doin? I miss you. Andy Eaton, you're in my prayers and I love you man! Alyssa, you are sa-weet and I miss you girl. Karissa, you were in my dream last night too, and I miss you, I'm a gonna call you here soon. Laura E, I hope you aren't dying of heat in Texas, man. Jen K, you make me smile and I love you! Gentri, Lisa, and Elizabeth, I don't know if you read this, but I am gonna write you guys some snail mail soon. I really love you guys and miss you loads. Eric A, you rock my face off! I miss you. Curtis, I miss hugging your skinniness, and I love you man. Micah, I am so happy for you and I wanna hear from you soon. Long story short, I miss everyone, man! I feel your prayers hard core and I am praying for you all too. Anyone I missed, just blame my stupidity and forgetfulness. I love you guys!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment