Isn't it sooooo dumb how we try to be cool, and stuff? I would say something like,"Well, I've realized this and I am THROUGH with trying to be cool," but that would be a stupid lie, cause I will prally be doing that nonsense the rest of my life. I hope it will lessen as time goes by though. I have a bunch to do today and haven't done anything except eat breakfast, go to the bathroom, read the Lord of the Rings (I'm re-reading it and it is as good the second time!) and talk to ppl online. I think this has something to do with it is raining unexpectedly. That's good cause we need it, but the funny thing is I was talking to my dad about thunderstorms last night, about how if I ever live in Scotland I will miss the thunderstorms in Missouri, and do they ever get thunderstorms here (in Reno)? "No," he said. Well, the lights all went out and I got kicked off by... a thunderstorm. Marilyn in Scotland told me they get thunderstorms like, once a year.
My dad and I watched a movie called,"Winged Migration," with cool music and birds migrating, at the theater last night. It was cool, and it made me miss my friend Kaylan, one of the few ppl I know that actually cares about wildlife and animals like I do (well, besides Moo, of course). He's an awesome kid, and pray for him. :) I really miss him. He's doing an internship in North Carolina this summer. Speaking of internships....
Things about Scotland are not turning out the way I thought, but it is seeming (as usual) that God's timing is best and His plans are not always 100% clear to me. I don't know yet at all, but I think that an internship there would be a lot less likely than something for a year or more, further down the road. And I'm okay with that. I knew He was speaking to me about Scotland, but I don't know it all yet. So, my conclusion is this...I don't know. I may end up doing my internship at Mammoth Lakes, California (which would be freakin' sweet!!!) and go to Scotland later...but I don't know, like I said. God, I praise you that I DON'T KNOW!!!
I guess I better do SOMETHING productive. My body is tired from exercising. I even had a day of rest yesterday, but nope, not enough for my lazy legs. I think I will go look at the mountains through a veil of rain now. I love you guys!!!
Monday, June 23, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment