Hey everyone! I am leavin' Reno today to go camping and then move in for about a month with Glen and Paula. So my new mailing address will be c/o Glen and Paula Davis, and if you go to their linked website on the left, www.glenandpaula.com, you will be able to find their address and stuff if you scroll down a bit on the right. My dad and I are camping with some of his friends at a place called Paha, really close to Yosemite. Then on Saturday we are going to make our way to Mammoth Lakes Ski Resort and I may get to talk to some folks up there about an internship, which is looking quite promising! I am so excited about the way things are working out~I really wanted to do an internship in Scotland, and I am still looking, but I think that maybe God wants that for later in my life, and I am surprisingly okay with that. I would much rather be in that lovely land for a year rather than just 3 or 4 months! I have to re-write my resume though, cause I didn't bring mine! This task sucks. It took all I had in me last night to go to the computer and start it. Now I can't remember how many hours I've taken at SMS so I need to go to the site and see. Dumb, huh? I had a weird dream last night. Everyone was in it from my family, and Mandy was in there somewhere, and Phil, you called me on the phone, and I was paying absolutely no attention to anything you were saying. My ex-boyfriend (blech!) Stephen was in my dream too~weird. Eww! Anyways, I miss everyone. Andrew, if you read this, please email me your address and if you can, send that cd with the t-shirt design stuff on it! :) Okay, I'm a gonna finish my resume, people. I love you guys.
"His character is so hot!!!"~me talking about Aragorn, son of Arathorn (he he) in LOTR
Friday, June 27, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment