Okay, so God is super cool. It's like He somehow always knows what to do for my troubled soul...how is that possible? ;) I don't know that I'm that great at hearing His voice and what He's tryin' to say, so He just sends people my way to help out. Sometimes, they don't even have to say anything about what's goin' on...their simple presence is enough to let me know that things are gonna be okay, I don't have to fret, they still love me and care about me and nothing anyone says is gonna mess stuff up. I treasure my frienships more than anything...anything else that tries to sneak in there that doesn't belong, I don't want. I don't need to bring things up that God doesn't want me to...He knows the correct timing. I deal with my issues and if they need to be brought up, I will do it. But for some reason, some people have to try and screw things up because they think they understand me and what's goin' on in my head. They like to talk about stuff that doesn't matter at all and concern themselves about things that are none of their business. Anyways, God is gracious to calm my turmoil. I'm not perfect and never will be, so you people that expect me to be...can just be quiet and leave me alone, unless you are going to treat me as a true friend. Those of you that are there for me and being understanding...I love you and appreciate you more than you will ever know. Trust me, you know who you are. Well, that's out in some words...I'm scared about summer but also SO glad to be leaving some of the nonsense that has been going on. The thing I love about going away from everyone you know for a period of time is that you can grow so much due to the fact that you are not around people expecting you to be a certain way...therefore, you're allowed to live out those things you want to change without someone being like,"Oh, that's not her, she's trying to be righteous" or whatever people say. It's sad but true...sometimes people we know can be such a hindrance to our growth just because they know us as we are, not as who we want to be. I will be staying with some people who believe in who I want to be this summer, people who challenge me to become that and strive to change and allow me to change. Praise God for that. Besides this, I am gonna miss all of you so much. Please write, email, call, snail mail...I want to have contact! I love you all who are reading this so much, praise God for you. :)
"Alright...no problem. Free my mind, free my mind...alright....WAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"~Neo on the first jump
Monday, May 12, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment