Friday, May 09, 2003

Okay, I'm havin' a hard time makin' up my mind on an apartment to get with Lacy...I've looked around quite a bit and "viewed" two of them, but...nah...I don't think so. What to do? If there were a third person in our brigade, perhaps we could seriously consider a house, which is, nary to say, what I want. Okay, I know that that was probably the complete wrong way to use the word "nary," if that's even how you spell it, but I wanted to use it so there!!! I'm sure my dad will tell me how to spell it, correct usage, etc. Oh yeah, I talked to my mom today, and she got a computer!!! OOOHHH! She's gonna get me a baby blue dress for my sister's wedding, or I might wear her prom dress that's baby blue, totally from 1977, oh yeah, it fits me perfect! How cool would that be? I'm excited for my little sissy, but all this wedding business is freakin' me out too...not in my heart for me really anymore, but just worrying about some couples...that's all I will say for now. My mom got my last letter to her, and in it I told her about the possibility of doing my internship in Scotland...she was so excited and happy for me, and sounded so sure! "Nicholette, it just sounds like what you should do and it sounds completely like you. Go for it!!" Do I need any other encouragement than that? Didn't think so...Scotland, here I come, baby.

I went out on Wed. night with my small group girls and we had such a great time!! We went and got some Andy's and caught a stink-bug for Dana, and then we went back to Wells and talked about storms for a long time, and did some 'freestyle sitting,' which Karissa demonstrated perfectly. He he. It was great. Some other good news...yesterday I found out that my treasured punk girl, Dana, is TOTALLY going to Colorado this summer, and I just don't even know what to say. God is so completely and utterly faithful it's a surprise half the world isn't noticing!! I sure was noticing last night on my walk home from the XA ice cream social...do you realize how many prayers He's answered this semester? It's just mind-boggling!! (come to think of it, I need to get a Boggle game...I love that game! even though it's really LOUD) So yeah, all you silly-heads who don't think God can change lives and do the impossible? Just ask Him. Once. He'll do it.

I have to send out my cover letter and resume to the guy in Scotland today, and do about three trillion kabillion other things. But I just sit here doin' my bloggin' thing. I think my resume looks pretty awesome right now, I revised it, it makes me look so studette-ly. ;) I leave for the lovely country in about 10 days. I also have tickets to see the Matrix ReLoaded on Thursday night with some super duper people...I'm goin' to go get sushi and watch the Two Towers with Kristin this next week as well...Action-packed action, man. Uh.......

"You know, so I can have some gigabytes!"~my mom

"So didja like her?"
"Who?"
"The woman in the red dress!! I designed her....she, uh, well, she doesn't talk much...but if you'd like to meet her, I could set up a much more personalized mellaunion."~Mouse, The Matrix

No comments: