Saturday, November 23, 2002

Holy smokes I've written three times this week; that's a record for this semester, I think. Well, guess who rejected me. You guessed it. NOO! I didn't ask out the guy I like!!!! Petra rejected me. That's right. They're gonna be getting really busy so they don't have time to HIRE SOMEONE WHO WILL WORK FOR FREE. Oh well. I am going to now check out Ski Shack and hope and pray that works out. I went there yesterday with Kristin and we talked to a couple of really nice guys there about boarding and stuff. I need a snowboard!!! I sold mine two years ago because I thought "I'm not gonna be snowboarding anytime soon, I'm too poor," but hey, my dad pulled me a good surprise. So I have been lookin' around online cause I still have my clicker boots, but nope, nothing looks affordable and promising. I will have to do a more in-depth search I guess.

Okay, I have to go to work, so check ya'll later. Oh yeah......I'm on the Scotland Inverness team!!!! What was I thinking?.......

Emperor's New Groove quote of the day:
....wait, I can't think of one. I have to go to work now, remember?

No comments: