Okay, okay, okay, I just got back from one of the coolest retreats I have ever been on. I was looking forward to it all week, and it certainly turned out to be more than I expected. Woweee is all I can say. Man did God move. I collected some great quotes, but I don't have them with me so.....
I just visited my friend Andy's website...it was all fancy and stuff, and then I clicked to enter his realm and it said,"Under construction." HA HA that made me lol.
Well, my roommate is moved out and next door. I was supposed to get a new roommate but I guess that didn't happen. I tried out my boots this weekend and they ROCK!!! I love them so much, its like, I want to wear them and the awesome socks I got for them all the time, every day, moment, in bed, while I am sleeping, in the shower--okay, not really THAT much but they are great. I went to Target and got two rolls developed from this summer. See, the fun thing about that was/is that I have like, 10 rolls of film to get developed, and don't/didn't know which was/is which, so I was surprised!! One was of Lacy and my trip (how the HECK do you say that? Flaw in English language right there) to Disney world, and that was fun, and the other one was mostly of Quebec, and the night when Lace and I got all dolled up (i.e. we straightened our hair and wore decent clothing) for a dinner. My hair looked pretty cool! So I closed and came home and twied to call Kawissa but she wasn't home, so I rollerbladed to the ATM close to me but it didn't work so I rollerbladed to the one far away in the HSC parking lot and then I went to Taco Bell. Never thought I would get back into Taco Bell but hey, it can be good when nothing else is open.
I had some stories I wanted to tell about but I cannot remember any of them at this moment. MMMMM. Well, my pal Curtis gave me a ride home from work today and I was gonna give Micah a birthday card, but he disappeared and didn't answer any of Curtis' calls. So Curtis took me home. He was wearin' a snazzy jacket though, when he came and got me. I figured it looked like Army Surplus material, so I checked the tag real quick and he goes,"Army Surplus." Yup. It was neato. Curtis, if you read this, it looks nice with the red hair. :)
My mom called me today,and I've got a crazy new greeting on my machine, and she told me that I was crazy and freaky. Thanks! mom! Paula called too and was like,"I couldn't tell the difference between the beep and your cackling......but I was just trying to reach ya!"--see, she knows what's up. She understands the necessity of wacked-out answering machine greetings. And the highlight of my current one is that I don't know who my roommate is going to be now and my voice is one off of homestarrunner. HEY! I met two guys on Thursday night just cause I was wearing my homestar shirt. They were so enthused, and one of them even asked me to marry him (not joking!) Well, HE was probably joking, I am just not joking about the fact that he joked about asking me to marry him. It was nice; probably won't get asked that again for another ten years or so. Well, maybe, but it will probably be a joke from someone I just met again, not for real. Anyways.......
I am getting my new bike tomorrow. YESS!!!!! Also am visiting the Sac River Trail, but not with my bike, I don't think. No, no, I am doing a presentation there on Thursday so I need to journey forth and find info. Okay, well, the porcelain throne is calling my name, so I'm outta here.
"Well, that's not really funny-it's actually really stupid--but let's pretend that it is...."--Dr. Cotton this weekend
Emperor's New Groove quote of the day:
"You owe me a new acorn!"-Kronk in junior Chipmunk school or whatever it's called
Sunday, October 06, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment