I am so excited for camping this weekend...I hope it's a great crew! I'm sure it will be. I'm so glad I get to go...ah, it will be so wonderful. Man. I love fall and winter. I want to go back to Cali so bad it hurts sometimes. I really hope that I can go surfing some time this year...my church in Mammoth has an annual surf trip that I'm considering coming on again this year. My Aussie friend Caz has been begging me to come to Mammoth at least once while she's there this year...I just don't know if I can afford to! If not, Dana, Kristin, and I might plan a crazy road trip out west. That would be amazing. Oh, wow. I love road trips! I need to road trip out to the east coast some time...and I have road-tripped almost everywhere in the midwest, and I love it here too. People in the West made fun of the Midwest--especially the 'Ozark Mountains,' but I love them--it's beautiful in it's own way out here. Man. Last weekend I went up to St. Louis on what was a gorgeous fall day and it was so beautiful driving up there...I want to bike the Mark Twain National Forest trail or whatever it's called. I saw a bunch of guys in like their 60's riding on this road next to the highway and it made me jealous that I wasn't on a bike.
I really need/want to get out of consumer debt. Ugh. I hate it. It's so hard to have fun when you graduate when you are trying to get out of debt. God will pull me through it though. I don't worry about it really anymore because I know He's faithful to bring me to that place, and He's been teaching me so much about finances lately...that's something I think a lot of Christians don't think enough about. I've learned so much in just the last year it's insane!
Well, the big 2-5 is coming up this Friday, and I'm thankful that I will be spending it outside, in Arkansas, with some awesome friends. I couldn't ask for a better birthday present!
Saturday, October 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment