Prayer needed for:
Job that pays well.
Getting out of debt.
What missionaries to support.
Belgium.
California.
Jamaica.
Memphis, Tennessee.
New house to rent in July with Dana and Courtney.
And finally, against the depression at my door, ready and waiting to come in and take over my heart.
In lighter news, I got some Honey Graham Oh's and am enjoying the deliciousness right now. I did get a job, but it doesn't pay well (hence the prayer request). I also am enjoying the new Copeland and wanting desperately to go buy the new Mae. In Motion is beautiful and incredibly creative, but I long for the poppy tickly-ness of Mae today. Today I was too melancholy to listen to Copeland, but I did anyways. Hmm, haven't had cereal for dinner in a long time. And now to bid you farewell...
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment