Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Yeah, so the stupid SMS Casablanca editing system just froze and got rid of all my stuff I had finally gotten recorded and ready to finish editing, and so therefore my stupid "Installation and Maintenance of Irrigation Systems" video is STILL not done and STILL not getting done until tomorrow or Thursday. So I am skipping class and I am needing to go back home and study for a mid-term I have tomorrow, but I really don't feel like riding my bike all the way back home and then all the way back to school. Poop.

Logan and I had an...interesting camping trip. Nah, it stank. Hard core. People drummed djembes til 12 and blasted Pink Floyd from their truck's stereo and made everyone else feel like stupid outsiders. Not inviting at all. I don't really wanna explain everything, but it was stupid. We left the next morning and didn't participate. We figured,"Hey, we'll take our OWN trip some other time and be with people that actually want us there."

My beautiful sister called me as well and I feel bad cause I wasn't there for her. I'm sure she hates my guts now. OH! and I have a lovely 1300 dollar hospital bill. Yay. Yippee. More bills. So exciting! Talk about exciting!!!--school. I really do not like it right now. As a matter of fact, I would like to quit. It is too much. Or I could quit my job. That would make life a lot easier. Oh but wait!!! No, I have to pay bills. Rent. Phone. Food. Hospital. Plane ticket for internship. blah blah blah. I'm leaving to go study now. It's time for this complaining/sarcasm session to end.