Thursday, September 25, 2003

Hey dudes! If you've been wondering where I've been, well, as stated in my last blog, I was in Chicago from last Thursday through Sunday. Then, Wednesday at 12:30 I got the pukes from the flu and ended up going into the hospital at 3 a.m. cause I was so dehydrated. I was released at 7:30 and diagnosed with the flu and prescribed some super duper (NOT) medication. So yesterday I slept all day and today I am feeling a lot better but very drowsy and achy. I am gonna try and make it to XA tonight but I don't know if I can. All I gotta say is that I am glad I don't have anything going on this weekend cause I have a billion million kajillion things to do for school, and I REALLY need to catch up. I missed an exam today, dang it. It's so beautiful outside and so I may sit out on the porch for a bit, but otherwise I am Mrs. Stupor. I love and miss you all, don't worry about me. I'm gettin' better. I hope to talk to you all soon and stuff. Till then! love ya!

No comments: