Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Okay, okay, okay, awight....wike, John Weuben is wike, gonna be in Bowivah in Apwill, and, wike, I wanna go see it with Mandy Moo. He he. I wish you were here girl...we'd have a blast. So I am sick now. I don't feel too bad, it's basically just a head cold. I saw a show and got no sleep and was around other sick people so that's just what happens. I saw twothirtyeight, elliott, and further seems forever on Sunday night and boy was it cool. I was mainly looking forward to elliott, but was significantly impressed with Further. I had only heard a bit of them and I bought the new cd after the show~very good stuff. :) I was happy. I always like it when I get a cd that I can listen to all the way through~when I like every song. The venue was definitely a great size and I was up close. I had lots of fun when Further came on cause I didn't realize that all the guys were gonna mosh and smosh and bosh or whatever they do, and usually I get outta things like that but I tried my hand at it and had fun for a while. I loved the energy. After a while I got really tired fighting my way in there so I just went out.

I have a French test tomorrow I must study for~ I need an A! I fell asleep during the first of my two tests today, twice! Ha ha. Proof of how tired I have been. I literally felt like I was gonna collapse. After my management test my pal Keith was like,"Hey, wanna do lunch at the CSC today?" and I gladly accepted. It was so nice...he is fun to hang out with. I went there with him a few weeks ago and we've gone once a week since. They've got great macaroni and cheese and my favorite is these nice, warm, flaky biscuits with butter and honey on 'em to finish off my meal. :) Yum! My dinner tonight consisted of: a bowl of soup, a glass of Cherry-Lime Slice, a glass of water, and hot cocoa. Yeah, I'm thirsty. My throat felt great the whole dinner and now it just feels like crap. I kinda miss livin' in the country so I can just spit whenever I want; here on campus that looks really gross. I just need to when I'm sick. Anyways...

"Friends don't let friends have friends."~Arin Gilbert

"Use this to indicate that we need water."~Andrew Dour shoving an empty Sierra Mist bottle my way

"Well, I could be a school bus driver for little kids!!!"~my sister after I made a comment that had absolutely nothing to do with school buses, kids or anything of the sort.

No comments: