Hewwo! How are you all. Sorry I've been so blatantly slacking, like my Moo has been. Oh well. I am so incredibly busy this semester it is sickening! I started my practicum at Ski Shack this last weekend. It was so fun. I get along with all of them so well. I can't believe it. Usually I take about two months to warm up to people when I start a new job. But not this time. The manager is a techie nerd like me so it works out great. Except for he's, well, a bit too flirty. I don't know what to do with it. It's kind of uncomfortable for me. I think I am handling it good, though. God's giving me help in so many areas and answering so many prayers lately! Wow. I guess He always does, but I don't always notice. Yesterday was the fab Super Bowl Sunday. I only watched the half-time show. The rest of my time was spent trying to do homework, talking to Lacy for almost an hour, playing about 15 minutes of guitar, and then going to the library to do some homework and try to study. The studying didn't happen but the homework did. When I got home, my Mandy Moo called me (to my utter delight, cause I had just been thinking about her!) and we talked till close to 2 am. Not good for my Geography test, which I flunked this morning. How do I know already? Well, see, we graded it in class. And I got a 34 out of 73. Yup, I think that's the worst grade I've ever gotten on a test. Hmmmm, I'll get better though.
It was so great to talk to Mandy and Lacy. Today I finally got to chat it up with Mel, who said I am going to be her maid of honor in her wedding! What!!! I was so stoked, but I didn't believe her at first. Finally she goes,"Please don't be all girly on me!" and I said,"Come on, let me be girly for just a couple of seconds!" and I jumped up and down and hugged her. Wow. I'm gonna be in two weddings this year. My little sister's getting married the weekend before finals, and then Mel and GJ are in August. Craziness. I had my second day at Ski Shack today and got to know another one of the guys. We had a good time. It is so laid back there it's insane. Okay, I need to go eat some din-din now. Got some quotes up my sleeve.
"Oh, yeah. It needs to be on..."--TJ today while we were running errands, trying to put his car in reverse
"Whatever! You're rapping on my coat!!"--Me to Karissa finals week
"Micah smells like fish?"--Phil misunderstanding what I said at church yesterday
Emperor's New Groove quote of the day:
"Llama face!! Wa ha ha ha ha ha!!!"~Kuzco discovering he's a llama
Monday, January 27, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment