Hey all! I just read my bud Mandy's site and she posted some quotes from her friends. I was gonna do that today too and I just thought it was funny, kinda. Okay maybe not. Wednesday night, Lacy and I went out with Dr. Lee, and I think I talked his ear off, he. he. Oops. I hate it when I do that. I get all nervous and start blabbing, usually about myself, and then I start repeating myself cause of those uncomfortable silences and yeah, not necessary. Oh well. I'm stupid sometimes. (don't think any more about that.;)
I saw Minority Report last night and boy was it good. I love movies with twist endings like that. Go see it. Then I will talk more about what I liked about it. I also watched the Lord of the Rings in French on Tuesday night, and it was wonderful. The fifth time I have seen it. I was so proud of myself, though, cause during the movie, since I have a lot of the lines memorized, I would try to translate in my head what the next phrase would be in French, and I got it right, like, three times!!! Yes!!!! "Uh-huh, uh-huh....uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh."
Okay, so the Groundhog bomb shelter site......yeah, not so sure my calculations were correct. I walked by there and saw a bunch of them partying, with hats, confetti, and the like. It was not funny for me. I stood there, in shock, watching their antics, listening to their strange groundhog language, with my mouth hanging open. Of course, then they spotted me and retreated back to their little shelter, but I was pretty upset. First of all, I am guessing that all my investigations have come up null. I really don't know what's going on. I've lost trust in myself and the way I put together puzzles, decipher pieces of info. These groundhogs....I dunno. They aren't preparing for the end of the world, that's for sure. Sniff sniff... I keep thinkin, man, I was all wrong. What a waste of time. And now I have to go back to the US, while this little phenomenon remains secret.....
Thus ends the whole "cement block/groundhog story." If you haven't figured out by now that all of it is just a joke, then it's time to wake up and smell the...uh....groundhog doo. 'Cause the only true part was that there were cement blocks arranged in a weird way and a groundhog looking out from underneath one of 'em. And, yes, I did take a picture...but thats it! Move on. You'll get to see the picture when I come back. Maybe we'll....no. Forget it. I will never know why they were there.
Uh, now, I would just simply like to ask for some prayer for a safe flight and drive home tomorrow. Thank you.
Here are the quotes I was talking about earlier.
"Life isn't a series of cool pictures."-Lacy, at Wal-Mart last night while looking through "Seventeen" magazine.
"I don't think you guys realize just HOW retro I am." --Dr. Lee, during our dinner at Tadoussac.
Emperor's New Groove quote of the day:
"It's a good thing you're not a big fat guy or this would be really difficult!"--Kuzco in ravine
Friday, August 09, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment