After tonight, I`ve only got two more days in Canada. Sniff sniff :(. Mel, if you`re reading this, I don`t know WHAT time I will be back in Springfield. He he. I`ve got one more oral project left, two more tests, and then, ah......all done. Back to my homeland. I wonder if my package from Scotland has arrived? My friend Juliet sent it to me at the beginning of June, so....I dunno. I hope its there. It has two halfs of two pairs of socks (I have no idea how to say that) and a cool beanie that I bought and lost there and she got for me again (awww!!!) and some CARAMEL DIGESTIVES, probably melted by now. But I`ll just stick 'em in the frigo and get them cold, cause that`s the way, uh-huh, uh-huh, I like 'em, uh-huh, uh-huh.
Tonight, Lace and I are gonna "faire de dinner" with our professor, Dr. Lee, who`s a pretty cool dude. Hopefully we will be able to talk in French, understand each other, eat good food, and then take a trip to Tutto Gelatto, my favourite place in Quebec City. Lacy has a card with ice cream stamps on it and she is fixin` to get a free ice cream. If you don`t remember what Tutto Gelatto is, just skim down a bit and I tell ya all about it in another blog.
OH YEAH! Guess what I saw the other day during my secret investigation? A groundhog! Peering out from underneath one of the cement blocks. Therefore, my theories about this place are starting to come together. I think it might be a testing site for the coming Groundhog Armageddon. I saw a little inscription on one of the blocks and my de-coding methods have led me to this translation: "The end is near." I don`t think that these make-shift bomb shelters are gonna cut it though. They look pretty weak. Good thing it`s just a testing site, I think. More to come.....
Emperor`s New Groove quote of the jour:
"BZZZzzzzzzzzzzz..........help me!!! help me!!!! ......*crunch! chomp chomp chomp* ...-eugh, too late...."-Bug
"Okay....that was the freakiest thing I`ve ever seen." --Kuzco
Au revoir!!!
Wednesday, August 07, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment