Yeah....I can't seem to get myself to do anything having to do with physical activity that is good for me. I didn't swim yesterday. Instead, I took a nice long nap. Then Lace and I took the bus to the waterfall where they were having fireworks. It was nice and chilly and the fireworks were spectaculaire! We tried to take some photos of ourselves with the fireworks in the background but I REALLY doubt they will turn out. Hey it was a good try.
I have a question. Why does everyone in the world seem to have a problem with rollerbladers and skaters? Seems I can't go anywhere with my blades on without someone saying, "Uh, you can't wear those in here." Who am I harming, really? So annoying. I'm not some reckless teen, I'm a nice, 21 year old college girl who looks like she`s 15 and has like, one little bit of rebel-ness in her. That bit would consist of having the urge to tell these mongrels,"Uh,that's stupid." But i wouldn't and I couldn't. I wish they had detecto-meters of some sort where the security people could tell whether or not you are gonna blade with reckless abandon or just kind of roll around to get where ya need to go within the building and then get out. Okay,bye bye.
Emperor`s New Groove quote of the day: "Didja get a look at that sky today? Talk about blue!" --Kronk
Thursday, July 25, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment