Friday, November 25, 2005
Turkey day was crazy long! The Turkey Trot was fun--I saw tons of people I know, somehow, amongst the over 2000 people that were there. And I got my free t-shirt. Then I fed the kitten and then went home and basically cooked and washed dishes for like, 6 hours straight. It was almost worth it...but I ate dinner with two people who had already had their dinner...I was nice and full by the end. Then I came over to feed the kitty, and I rented Sense and Sensibility and was up late watching that, then decided to stay and slept in until 12 noon. I haven't slept in that late for I don't know how long! I think I needed it though. And I mostly just dozed off and on those last three hours cause the kitty was being loud and obnoxious...then she calmed down that last hours and slept with me. She's sitting in my lap right now, about to fall asleep. She's so ornery. I can't stand cats jumping on countertops and knocking over GJ's painstakingly-built Legos is all. Oh well. She's really cute besides that. I think she might need a bath though. I'm sure that would just be so fun. Yeah. Right. Well, time for some Bible and then some sleepy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment