Trying to seek God through the blurry mess of our modern world...
Do not!
This kinda makes me wanna cry. I suck.
NO!!!!! Neither one of you sucks!
Nickel-Noo, you do not suck! You are wonderful! I love you! Jill
I hope you are getting out of the melancholy mode... Nicholette you have so much going for you. I love you girl, and hope things are goind well. You are in my prayers.-Lindsay
Gosh...that's a lot of commenting for 2 words!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Do not!
This kinda makes me wanna cry. I suck.
NO!!!!! Neither one of you sucks!
Nickel-Noo, you do not suck! You are wonderful! I love you!
Jill
I hope you are getting out of the melancholy mode... Nicholette you have so much going for you. I love you girl, and hope things are goind well. You are in my prayers.
-Lindsay
Gosh...that's a lot of commenting for 2 words!
Post a Comment