Sunday, August 29, 2004

I'm happy. I'm wearing shiny silver ballet-like slipper shoes. My dad and I are going to do something fun on this blessed Sabbath day after I clean up my 'room,' or the 'parlor;' the living room area that has served as my personal 'space' for three months. I indulged in a Java Chip Frappuccino after church, and the guy at the counter was nice enough to say, "So...how's your Sunday been going so far?" And I said,"Huh?..oh, great!! Really good! How about yours?" And he said,"You know, it's been alright, for working and all."
I am also happy cause I ran 4 miles yesterday to "A Thought Crushed my Mind" and it flew by and it was actually fun. Hmmm...running...fun? You know what is super cool that I discovered on my cross-country trip? If you let the last song go, you will discover that there is a completely unexpected techno song at the end of that cd. Something I never would have known had I continued to borrow the cd or even resorted to getting a burned copy.

One thought that makes me kinda sad...when am I gonna get to go surfing again? WAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Another thought I have been thinking for some time now...it would be really fun to be a construction worker or restorative construction worker. I think fixing up houses would be so fun. I especially think that fixing up poor people's houses in the inner city using money I raised for such a ministry would be the best thing ever. Just a thought.

1 comment:

NLockwood-Tilghman said...

Oh mi gosh...talk about one of the best road trips EVER. Whenever I see yahtzee, i think of that. i remember how you needed a contact lens holder and she ended up having like 50! You should see G &P's site: Glen posted an email from Chad Hartnell! wasn't he just splendid too, like bump? I miss those guys...also..do you remember how we gathered up all our change and ended up having just enough to get ourselves each a mcd's cheeseburger on the way home? ah..yeah