Thursday, July 08, 2004

I thought I would write a quote I wrote down earlier today, from a little 5 or 6 yr old at work. It made me laugh so hard! I was making her Barbie doll talk in an English accent and ask her for some tea, and when she said no and Barbie (Greena, because she wears a green outfit; how appropriate!) said, "Well, why not?" she replied, shouting:

"...be-cause, I'm too small to make tea!"

Oh, that made me laugh! I just adore kids. They are such treasures. I also adore their tv viewing preferences, such as Spongebob Squarepants, Fairly Oddparents, and Jimmy Neutron. Hilarious! Great shows.

Something to pray for...one of our Jack Russell terriers got out of the fenced-in front yard two nights ago because she was scared of the fireworks my retarded (not always, but that night) cousin was shooting off with his friends, and we have not seen her since. We are fearing the worst...a neighbor came over today and brought us brownies and told us that coyotes still roam around at night. Cici is a teeny one too, and has a messed up hip, so she's not as fast as a normal Jack Russell. She is insanely smart too, and I know she would have found her way home by now. She's also so cute that anyone would take her in. She wouldn't keep a collar on so she's not wearing one of those valuable things either. I won't lose hope, but...I miss her. I love dogs, too. She was my new baby, in a way! And her sissy Tess misses her too. Her pal isn't around to play with anymore. :(

No comments: