Saturday, December 06, 2003

HEYA! It's like, 10:30 PM Saturday night, and I just cannot get myself to do ANYTHING. It stinks. I've got so much to do I don't know where to start. So much. I mean, on top of finals and everything I need to move my crap outta this apartment and into storage or mail it to my dad. It's gonna be a crazy week, next week. I don't know how I'm gonna get through it. My tummy's been hurtin' all night. At least I got the dishes done. That's a plus. They'd been sittin' there for like, two weeks. Gross. They're clean now. My room's semi-clean. I guess I'd better get started on something. Blech. I really am gonna miss everyone when I leave. This last Tuesday night the small group girl leaders all prayed for me. That gave me some much-needed hope and strength. I have so many people I want to hang out with before I leave, but I don't know that I will be able to do that. After everyone had prayed for me, Charity said that she was looking at my upturned hands during the prayer, and she almost reached out to hold mine, but that God said, "I already have them."
I am finally ready to be gone for this short five months, and then, who knows? Maybe I'm not fully prepared, but I am ready to rely on God and God alone.