Wow! I actually have some time to blog! I came to the computer lab before Chi Alpha to work on this assignment that I just looked up and is due next Friday. Yay! So I decided to procrastinate and write on my blog. Today was a cool day; I actually got some stuff done!! I got many things done at Rountree this morning, took a nap, a shower, and then went to class. Had a dumb class as usual with a certain teacher who's just confusing, and then a fun Marketing class (oxymoron? I think so) cause my teacher is so hilariously dry. After that I was gonna ride to the Y to take some stuff over and mebbe pick up the food, and who did I run into but Curtis? He and I talked for a while, and I guess he was lookin' at my bike cause he noticed that the break was messed up. He whips out a tool he has handy and tries to fix it, but then decides he needs to go to his car to get the correct tool and will I come? So I said yeah and we went over and talked about Radiohead and he tried but couldn't get it fixed. So then he offers to take me downtown to the Y, and then after that, I guess he was headed for Dairy Queen so he offers me a Blizzard cause he's got a "buy one get one free" thing, to which I gladly obliged. Then he took me home and we talked more about music and he tells me that he found out about this awesome artist, Denison Witmer. And I'm like, "Man! Yeah! I love Denison!"
Sweet.