Saturday, July 05, 2003

Hey, I figured out (well, no, actually, Glen showed me) how to put pictures on here, so as soon as I get a hold of a scanner, you can all see my pics! Yay!!! But prally not until August, when my own 'puter is all set up and rarin' to go. That is why I was silly and put that pic of Moo and Joel, cause yesterday I couldn't help thinking about how they got together, at Cornerstone two years ago, while we were watching the fireworks and I turned around and there's Joel with his arm around Mandy, and her head on his shoulder. I turned quickly around and was in shock!!! He he. Now looky, they're gettin' married!
I finished the Lord of the Rings the second time today, and cried even more than I did the first time when I finished. I actually have the thorough interest to read the appendixes this time, which I still have left to do. You know what? I waxed my right lower calf area, the first time, this last Monday, and I just Nair'ed the other. Well, I don't recommend waxing yourself, as I missed a lot of spots, but man! it works nice! My right leg is still nice and for the most part, pretty smooth, whereas the other is growing stubble already. It was worth it! Unfortunately, it took forever and was insanely messy. I may get it done professionally before the summer is out and if I have the money, on both legs this time. :)
Last night Glen and Paula and I went to the bay to watch fireworks, and man, was it a good show! Very nice but quite chilly! Afterwards as I looked at the moon, I found myself dearly missing Mandy Moo, Lacy, and Mel. Then I started missin everyone! I thought of my bro because the song "Girls" by the Beastie Boys came on, which he always sings, and then after that I thought of my dad, cause some silly dance mix song came on and I thought of our road trip across half of America, when going through Alberquerque we listened and danced around to dance mixes the entire way through that city, around midnight. It was so fun! I thought of last year when Lacy and I drove down to Disney World for a day, and then I thought about how we were fighting after seeing the fireworks at the Montmorency Falls in Canada, trying to figure out how to get to the right bus to get home. He he. It's funny now, but man! was I a butthead that night...
While we were watching the fireworks I saw all of these couples, and Glen and Paula themselves were bein' silly with each other, and I was actually content, knowing that Jesus is my companion and will always be, and I felt His presence with me. It is really cool to be satisfied and not like anyone, and not worry about it anymore. On the way home I had some memories of this short lived "I like you-you like me" thing I had goin' on with this guy, Troy, when I was at Disney, but then I thought,"OK, this is dumb!" and stopped thinkin' about it. It's really awesome to have my heart really being changed about this all. And besides, Mandy has my plans concerning that set up already, right MOo?! (ha ha!)
Well, guys, I send you all my love! Write me sometime! Small group girls, I want to get you those shirts, but me and Andrew haven't been able to get in touch with each other yet, and he has the design on his computer! So whenever that happens, hopefully soon, I will start the process goin! Anyways, ta ta for now!

"A Elbereth Gilthoniel!"~from LOTR, the cry of Frodo and Samwise many a time during times of peril

Okay, by the way, I bought "Hail to the Thief" by Radiohead a couple of weeks ago, and it is freakin' awesome. I had a dream last night that I was gonna by "Sea Change" by Beck but I didn't have enough money, technically, so I was hodling the cd in my hands, wondering if I should spend my money on a cd even though I know I shouldn't. Quite interesting, actually. Anyways, see ya!

No comments: