I am really frustrated right now with things. I'm angry about everyone's confusion about God. I'm angry about depression plaguing people in my life, as it did me for many years. I'm frustrated with people not understanding me, and telling me what they think they know about me but then not taking the time to listen to me when I tell them they are wrong. It's not fair. I know that this is the way the world is, but I wish it wasn't the way Christians were. Not all of them, but... It hurts me deep inside. I wish people would test their beliefs and make sure they line up with the way the world works. Why do people brainwash themselves or let themselves be brainwashed simply because they like/love the person who is brainwashing them? Why are people going about life so unaware of what they are saying and doing to people? Why do people say they believe one thing and then do another? ARGH!!! I know I do all of these things. I'm aware that I do. My frustration is with those that don't know what they are doing, that think they are being some sort of excellent Christian messenger for God just the way they are rather than taking a step back and saying,"Okay, maybe my thinking on this is kinda messed up." If you say you believe in the Bible, people, then take your beliefs to the Bible and make sure it all lines up!!!
Okay, now that that is out of me....I think I'm gonna go now. And don't ask me about this blog when you see me in person. There's only a few people who I wanna talk about this with and work it through. Otherwise, bad things will ensue. Lacy, and Moo, that'd be you. You guys have a clue!!! Okay, let my words be few. Peace. (Sorry about the anger evident in this blog...my anger is directed at the enemy and the sin right now, not the people involved...at least, that's what I'm trying to do...Lord help me do it)
Okay, it's around 4:28 now, and I feel much better. I am listenin' to Denison Witmer...so soothing....am gonna go running here in a bit after I finish my logs. thpppptbbbbttt!!!
Monday, April 28, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment