Saturday, November 30, 2002

Okay....I really need to calm down. I have been really, really boy crazy lately. There's just a few I can't get over. And this one guy definitely knows, cause I hug him like, twenty times a day every time I see him and everyone else hears me talkin' bout how cute I think he is. My manager is even it on it!!! Dumb. I'm dumb. I guess I am just goin' hormonal (like you know, goin' postal, ha ha~okay sorry if that wasn't funny). I just know that the Christian I like doesn't like me, he likes one of my friends (well, at least I think he does, not sure yet though) and would therefore never ask me out, so I get all caught up in this other guy. But I would never go out with this other one cause he's not a Christian. It just boggles my mind. Every morning I wake up and it all doesn't matter. I think to myself, "Why in Heaven's name did I act like that last night?" Then I get around the boys again and I go nutso. What is wrong with me? I'm glad I'm not crazy about a bunch of 'em, but still, two is enough. And this one that doesn't even share my faith--just reminds me of Vin Diesel--he's really super sweet, but that doesn't cut it. ARGH!!!! I'm sure that over Christmas break I will get over both of them just cause I won't be around 'em. That will be good for the soul.....but then......who knows? Most likely I will just hang out with 'em one time and it will start all over again. Hopefully not though. In the case of not being in a dating relationship, distance does not make the heart grow fonder. It's happened before. GEEEEAWWWW!!! Oh yeah....today Mel and her mom and dad came into Applebee's, and it made me so happy. I hugger her and her parents cause I haven't seen them forever, and her dad said he was mad at me cause I didn't spend Thanksgiving with them, and I have for the last three years. I was missed! Well, let me tell you, I did miss them super duper much too. AH.....I love that girl and her fam.

I had a fantabulous (in the words of Lacy) Thanksgiving. I collected some great quotes that may actually make you guys laugh and not just me. We spent the day on Wednesday in Branson (me, Charity, and Berliana) and I finally caved in and bought meself some new pants for work. Then we drove to K.C. We went right by Andy's church!!! I was like,"Let's visit him!" but that wasn't possible anyways. So that night I met Charity's brother Tim and his wife, and their fiesty Jack Russel terrier Lily. She was CRAZY. It was great. She had a little problem with snapping at people's faces, but otherwise she was so cute. We played Scattergories, then watched sappy love story movie "Serendipity," then went to bed. Next morning we watched the Macy's day parade and then ate. I was the first one done--agh! But I was also the first one served up so.....finally we packed up and drove back to Branson, and stayed the night there before coming home to work a grand double shift at the Bee on Friday. Oh, yeah, on Tuesday night we went and watched "Triple X" at the $5 theater in Branson and then saw the Shepherd of the Hills lights. It was great, great fun. :)

I'm tired....need to do homework....want to read my book......don't want to do homework......want some hot mocha-flavored coffee or some chai from the mudhouse........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

"She let's ninja farts!!!"~Tim, talking about Lily's bodily functions

"...it was a fro window!"~Jeremiah last night at work

"My sister has bubbly toes!!!"~Megan at work tonight

Emperor's New Groove quote of the day:
"Maybe you should consider re-labeling some of them..."~Kronk to Yzma about her potions

No comments: