Well, today is Halloween! I am exhausted. I have had three tests the last three days and did pretty bad (at least I think I did) on all of them. I talked to my sister for two hours last night instead of studying, then fell asleep about three times this morning while I was trying to study. It was a good conversation with her though. She's so silly. She seems to be on a Red Hot Chili Peppers thing, cause she kept telling me how *bleepin* awesome their new cd is. I was like,"Dani! Quit cussing at me!" and she's like,"Oh yeah! Sorry...." She said something very hilarious and I completely forgot what it was. I wanted to quote it here but I cannot think of it. Oh well. I'm pretty sure I will be getting that RHCP cd for my birthday though.
My old roommate and one of my best friends, Jill, took me out to dinner for my birthday gift last night! It was so awesome! I saw her and my other old roommate, Elizabeth, in the lab, sitting right next to each other, and walked up to them and said,"AWWWW, well, look at that--two of my favorite people sitting right next to each other and they didn't even know it!" E-beth had to go but I sat next to Jill and printed off a ton of tabs and talked, and then she suggested that we go out to eat. Yay! Jill is a very busy woman and rarely has time to do anything spontaneous so that in itself was a blessing. We went to Chili's and blabbed and blabbed (you can guess who did MOST of the blabbing) and caught up on each other's lives and current events and such. I need to see her more this month since she is doing her student teaching all next semester, back home in St. Louis.
My pal Kristin has been blessing me too. She recently hemmed up a new pair of pants of mine and sewed up another shirt and pair of jeans, and she bought me some of my favorite perfume in the whole world when she went shopping with her friend Grace. AWWWWW! She makes me so happy. I feel very loved.
Oh, duh!!! I went to the Waterdeep concert on Tuesday night and it was SO BEAUTIFUL. I loved it. I bought the new Waterdeep cd and have been listening to it the past couple of days. One of the best elements of their concerts is when Don starts talking about something he has been thinking about lately, and he goes on and on and into 18 different tangents and then finally comes back to his original point but then starts off again, and his wife Lori has to be like,"Hey!" It's great. They did several of their 10+ minute jams and got a little funky. I think my new favorite song of theirs is "We're All Dying, Tracy James." Next up in line would have to be the next song, "On Our Way to Crazy."
Keep prayin for me to get that new job!!! I'm so sick of the Bee.
".....and the guys' hall smells like......some combination of toothpaste and......butt."--Don Chaffer, describing the weird dorm smells that linger forever
Emperor's New Groove quote of the day:
"...........Grooooooooooooooooooooooooove....."-old guy that got thrown out the window ( thought it sounded kind of like,"boooo-oooooh," you know, like, a ghost?)
Thursday, October 31, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment