Hello big wide world! How is everyone doing? I am great. My silly dad called me yesterday, after he got his root canal, and he was all swollen and talkin' like a dork. It was hilarious. My sister also called me after midnight as usual. I miss her loads, as well as the rest of my family.
Guess what I should be doing is studying for my test coming up in an hour but I don't think it will do me any good. I'll study a little I guess. I am just not gonna do well, I can tell ya that right now. It's a personal selling class.
I got my Ultimate Frisbee team schedule yesterday and we are startin' up next week--it looks like I will be able to go to all the games! Yay! It has gotten pretty cold here in Springfield the last couple of days. Its' so nice though. I got to wear my humongous Spy hoodie today so that's fun. So thank goodness we won't be getting too hot and sweaty.
I hope you all like the new look of my site, I just did it yesterday, as well as my first template editing. I can't believe it! I figured it out after staring at the thing for quite a while. I found things that said,"insert your contact info here" and "put your links in this space here," so that helped out. Then I figured out that I could copy the little code thing and just insert other stuff in the specified section to make more links. It was a time of discovery and excitement.
You'll find boundless.org, which is a cool site I came across last week and absolutely love--check out the articles and stuff by "Theophilus." The Blindside link is to Blindside's awesome site--an awesome band. Also listed is my friends' Mandy and Phil and Lacy's websites, cause they are they only friends besides Glen and Paula that have a site--theirs is more personal. You can find out about Glen and Paula on theirs and it also has tons of other links to cool stuff. Homestarrunner is just a hilarious website that I recommend to anyone who has a dorky sense of humor. Make sure you have sound when you visit that. Stuff about my favorite movie and book, The Lord of the Rings, and other fave movie, The Matrix, can also be found to the left, and, finally, my favorite show of ALL TIME EVER, The X-Files. Also, there's smsuxa, which is the site of my campus ministry. Check 'em out!
".....cause she's 'old lady?' "--Zeek, today in class, misunderstanding when I said,"cause she's lonely."
".....NO wakeboarding tomorrow........kay bye....."--Kristin, Sat. night after I called her too late, on my machine
Emperor's New Groove quote of the day:
"....don't you say a word..."--Kuzco to Pacha after he turns himself into a whale
Tuesday, September 24, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment