I just want to begin this day with:
I DON'T UNDERSTAND PEOPLE.
Okay, now that that's out of my system.....
Last Thursday I pulled a great feat and fell for the first time on my rollerblades, thereby creating a nice, big, red strawberry right under my right butt cheek. I finished what I was doing (returning keys to the apartment I stayed in a bit this summer) and then went to the peeps in Chi Alpha who were passing out snow cones. I showed one of the interns and had to miss most of my last class (I was an hour late--yeah, I know, I still went? what a dork) and he was like,"Aw, man, Nicholette, you better go to Taylor." The secretary was like, "Okay, Dr. Hubbard will be with you in a little bit. Have a seat....if you can?" He he. Very funny. Hmmmm, somehow I LOST weight in Canada, I discovered. How did that happen? As described in this blog, I was a big pig there. Don't know. I look exactly the same so it's not exactly something to be excited about.
I am amazingly getting by with no books still for my classes. It's great!!! I wonder how much longer I can go.....I just finished the Financial Aid stuff today, they finally got my FAFSA through. Who knows when the money will come in. Man, I hope I get a Pell Grant. That would be great. I am so tired of taking out loans, and I still have another year after this!!! Maybe I will start picking up the pace and take 19 hours the next couple semesters, like my pal Melissa Glazebrook. She's gonna be out of school a semester earlier than usual cause she just is so gung-ho. Not me. Chillin' with 14 hours tops per semester since I started school. It's starting to dawn on me that all my old friends are going away soon. Most of the people I have been friends with the last couple of years are graduating this coming May or sooner. Yikes!!! That makes me sad. As it does hearing other friends talk about moving to other countries. Mel, if you're reading this, looks like its just gonna be you and me after school. I dunno. It saddens me. At least God has blessed me with younger friends.
I have no idea what I want to do after school. No clue. I mean, I would love to live in California, or New Mexico. I know those are tops on my list. I would also like to live in France or a French-speaking country in Africa though, to get the French down. That would be great. If a man comes into my life and that changes hey that's cool, but it's not lookin' like that's gonna happen. So.....I am wonderin and waiting. I have been trying not to focus on that too much but I do need to have an IDEA sometime soon, or what am I gonna do?
Emperor's New Groove quote of the day:
"How DID we, Kronk?"--Yzma
"Beats me. By all accounts it doesn't make any sense." -Kronk
"Oh well."--Yzma
(this one may not be exact, as I can't remember what Kronk says for sure before the accounts part.) ;)
Wednesday, August 28, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment